Sunday 1 March 2020

My studio apartment .

 This is a video I did a while back about my studio apartment and a look round at it. Somethings in this video may have changed the layout is still the same.I would at some point like to me as my flat suffers from dampness and mould. my bathroom  suffered quite badly from it due to the fact that I had problems with my  roof .My landlord  is it the stage of trying to get it fixed  I am also having too move my furniture a little away from the wall so that  it does not cause any mould and damp. Because my building is a grade 2 listed building there is nothing I can do about the mould and damp all I can do is make sure my furniture is not up against the walls. In the summer it’s better as it is much hotter where as the winter is the worst. Because of my anxiety and my depression moving right now would just make things worse and I feel I need to concentrate on trying to control it as right now I cannot go a week without having a bad moment. I remember moving into my studio apartment and having a massive panic attack because I felt I needed to get everything done as soon as possible e.g  unpacked boxes and get my furniture set up.My mum managed to get me to Calm down  and think that it doesn’t need to be done right away and then I can take my time setting up my flat.  I hope you enjoy this video and any suggestions would be great .

No comments:

Post a Comment